Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Tuesday Qigong class begins October 18th

Lots of exciting things have been happening. I work part-time at the Sunspot Natural Market. I've been teaching through Purdue Recreation Sports Center. Over the summer, I became certified to teach Yoga. I also became attuned in Reiki 1. It's time to begin a Qigong Class that is open to the public!

Mark your calendars and let me know if you will attend this 6-week progression of Qigong classes from 6:15 - 7:15 p.m. in Pao Hall Room 1197, located at 552 W. Wood St., on Purdue's campus.

October 18
October 25
November 1
November 8
November 22
November 29

The cost is $60 for the general public, $42 for college students, and $30 for students in the Bujinkhan Yanagi Shibu Student Organization who sponsor me to teach these classes. I have much gratitude! Thank you!

Namaste,
Melanie